Hi everyone! I got to see my Grammie Wednesday- I love her so very much. And she brought me treats and said that I don’t have to share.
I am so thankful for my Grammie that I am joining Brian’s Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. I am also thankful that a foster home from a shelter was available for me when I needed it so I am going to participate in a cool fundraiser that I read about on The Pet Blog Lady. A 18 year old dog named Morgan was in need of a home so the foster family is going to keep him. He turns 19 in March so they are asking everyone to send him a card and possibly a dollar for the shelter. I am giving one of my very own dollars and Mom and Grammie are too. For all the information, click on the link above.
And now for my poem for Sammy’s Poetry Day, featuring the letter K.
Mom’s first cat you were
you taught her to treasure every purr.
You were from a litter of six
3 orange, 2 tabby , 1 gray-quite a mix.
You preferred blue to pink,
your tail had a kink.
You were with her for 16 years
for you, Mom still sheds tears.
I am glad I got to know you too,
my sweet sister KaChoo.
KaChoo was a sweet sister, not to be confused with KaTwo-not so sweet.
Mom is joining Wandering Through the Shelves Movie Picks again. This week is the TMP Television edition: Super powers/superheroes.
- Grimm: Excellent show that is sadly ending after 6 seasons. Grimm is a homicide detective that can see the creatures hidden inside of normal looking people.
- Pushing Daisies ( 2007-2009): A quirky show that only had 22 episodes. Ned, has the ability to touch anything ( person, fruit, etc) dead and bring it back to life-but, if he touches it again it is dead forever.
- The Flash: Currently on the CW, I chose it because my hubby watches it so I do to once in a while plus we call Joanie, The Flash because she comes running from anywhere when she hears treats being dispensed.
One more thing….The Friendly Fill-Ins for tomorrow. Mom came up with the first 2 and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second 2.
1. I wish _____________________________ would come back in style.
2. I always have _____________________ in my purse ( or wallet for men).
3. I think that I .
4. is a pet peeve of mine.
PS: Penny still hasn’t peed in her box- did one of you tell her about the contest?